Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Name of the Game is New

New Year. New Career. New MacBook Pro. Yup, I took the plunge and got a MacBook and I LOVE it. If you happen to be reading this (which is doubtful) don't expect me to break out into a tech talk because I couldn't tell you the first thing about the pro's/con's of the operating software... but I mention it more-so discuss the reason for which I decided to get it.

I begin my role with Lululemon Athletica in 2 days and I couldn't be more excited! I spoke to my regional manager a few days ago to get the scoop on the upcoming month and, honestly, things are going to be so different for Mark and I. The plan thus far is to get my training underway and I will be traveling 3 weeks out of the month which is something that I've never had the opportunity to experience in any of my other professional endeavors. I feel so blessed to have finally found a fit that works for me and encourages me to learn, travel, and help others grow. I will have so much time to update my friends and family who may have stumbled onto this blog in the weeks to come while I'm in route to my destinations. For now, its late and movie night is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment